Translate

Wednesday 5 December 2012

My Creative Sketches-Moments

 This is the November Sketch over at My Creative Sketches.
This is my interpretation of the sketch. I used the Limited Edition Kit from My Creative Scrapbooking Kit Club. The kit is full of beautiful papers Tea Thyme from Prima. This is my oldest daughter Ashley with her youngest Emily at my wedding. Only two years old at the time Emily did a fantastic job as one of my two flower girls. I love this picture, mommy reassuring her girl :)
This quote from Kaisercraft was perfect for this layout. Time is measured in minutes. Life is measured in moments. How true.

I did a little bit of stamping on the page using a Prima stamp set and my Tim Holtz markers. I made my circle using the Vintage Floral Punch from Martha Stewart and handstiched just inside the border. I used a LaBlanche stamp and stamped inside the circle with embossing ink and then used white embossing powder. I went over the dried image with a mauveish colored ink to bring out the image. It is hard to see in this photo but it came out rather well.

The chipboard is of course Dusty Attic (French Flourish) and was included with the kit. I painted it with gesso then inked around the edges and finally used my word stamp and lightly stamped the entire piece. The little bling in the middle is from Websters accents.
That's it for me today, so much to do this month it's overwhelming but oh how I love Christmas! Have a terrific week and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous!!!! love the punch around the circle! Thank you for taking time to join in the fun at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous page!! Love the punched, stitched circle and fussy cut flowers and border!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! It's absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along with MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, glorious layout! Your details are wonderfully executed and I am so pleased you joined us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete