Translate

Monday 18 February 2013

My Sweetheart-Scrap That Sketch Contest

This is the sketch for this month's challenge at the ScrapThat Kit Club and this is my interpretation of the sketch called My Sweetheart.
This is my grandaughter Lilly taken on her 6th Birthday. It amazes me how quickly time flies. At six she already has her own fashion style, quick wit and is excelling at school. She apparently has an affinity for Math and has an amazing creative style in her artwork! Wonder where she gets that from? :)
All the flowers and leaves are from Prima and the little love lightbulb is from the Ingvild Bolme line Junkyard Findings.
The beautiful butterfly is from Renea Bouquets.
More flowers from Prima mixed in with some plastic flowers I had in my stash forever.
I used American Thickers Natural Chipboard and painted it with white paint and then sprayed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer mist in Blackberry.
The heart below the picture is my first attempt at the eggshell embellishment tutorial I saw on Gabrielle Pollaco's blog  http://gabriellepollacco.blogspot.ca/search?updated-max=2012-09-15T14:09:00-04:00&max-results=10&start=35&by-date=false Mine didn't turn out anywhere near as pretty but it was my first attempt and instead of throwing it out I used it. It's all part of the process of scrapping, LEARNING!
Well that's it for me today. I have alot of catching up to do and am battling a nasty virus I picked up from my girls at the Birthday Party go figure. Be well and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment