Translate

Monday 13 January 2014

Magical -My Creative Sketches

 The most magical time of year for children, the most magical time of the year for me is Christmas. All the glitter, the beautiful decorations, the bright lights on the Christmas tree. This is my granddaughter Isla Skye decorating the tree. The look of enthrallment on her face is so endearing! I did this layout for the sketch challenge at MCS.

 This is the sketch. I used the Main Kit from MCS for this layout featuring Echo Park Tis the Season papers.
I love these glitter letters from Thickers! I chose this title based on the look on Isla's face. She is almost in awe of the tree.
Rather than put a second picture here I put a frame filled with glittering ornaments! Somewhat symbolic of the colors and glitter on the tree. The frame is obviously Prima as are a few glitter ornaments. The rest are bits and bobs from my stash.
I painted the chipboard chevrons from Scrapmatts with LuminArte silk glaze in white then went over them again with Ice Stickles.
I love these textured flowers from Petaloo! These were included in the kit. The square bling is leftover from a Christmas kit from MCS from years ago! I hope you enjoyed! I am waiting on a USB drive from Toronto from Kiki's mom to start more layouts for the Kisses for Keaton album so keep an eye out! A full report and new photos will be forthcoming this month! Take care and all the best! :)


3 comments:

  1. Wooo this page is very beautiful, love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sparkly and glitter-ific! Love the frame with the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah, that photo is just precious! Love that little frame of bling too...so clever! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete