Translate

Sunday 15 June 2014

Beauty Swirlydoos Bohemian Sketch Challenge

This is my entry for the Swirlydoos sketch challenge. My oldest daughter Ashley who is now thirty taken when she was in grade eight. Glamour Shots! And
this was the sketch
The title speaks for itself. The papers are from Swirlydoos' gorgeous May kit featuring Kaisercraft's Bohemian papers line! I used the reds this time! What a gorgeous line!
I used a red flower for one of the circles on the sketch and then did a little dimensional work by adding circles on top of circles. Thought the black might help to break up the red on the page.
I needed a flower spray and didn't have one that matched so I made one myself! Below is a flower spray I made with leftovers from previous kits and some frog tape.
Well that's it for me I am bagged (worked all weekend, had visitors and a birthday party for my future son-in-law!) Rest time :) Just kidding off to scrap! Have a great day! All the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment