Translate

Friday 9 December 2016

Little Moment-My Creative Scrapbook LE Kit October

My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club always has the most amazing Limited Edition kits. I have been a member since 2007 and I have loved every single kit I have received!! October's kit featured the new papers from 49 & Market Botanical Heirloom.
 These papers were the perfect match for this photo of my granddaughter Isla when she was just little blowing bubbles on her great grandmother's deck.
 I used a stencil and did some masking around the page using Shimmerz Paints DazzelerZ in Dreamsicle. I also did some heat embossing and stamping for added interest on the page. I used the adorable little chippies from Scrapiniec.

I love fussy cutting and had a riot with these papers!! The graphics on these papers are awesome!! 
I wanted to simulate the bubbles flowing off the page so I used a Prima mask and some snowflake paste to try and add some sparkle! Again a little chippie from Scrapiniec.
 The adorable flair is from Cuts2Luv! I have many more papers to use up and can't wait to dig back into them!! If you are looking for a great kit club I highly recommend My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club!!


That's a wrap for today! I hope to see you soon! 
All the best! :)

1 comment: