Translate

Tuesday 16 April 2019

Spring with Spring Parade

Good morning! Such a beautiful day outside for a change (no snow!!) and it puts me into the mood to share this latest layout I've done for Blue Fern Studios called Spring.
 I've used the Spring Parade Collection for this layout as the papers are chocked full of Easter colors and Easter is only around the corner.

 My back ground was first given a coat of clear Gesso. I then went over it with the Mini Tile Mania Mask from TCWS and some molding paste. I then sprinkled embossing powder in it's a Girl from Blue Fern all over the molding paste and heat embossed it. I love the way it came out!I then did very little stamping with the Tattered Newsprint Stamp and added a few small pink pearls.
I layered my papers behind my photo, some in long strips others in shorter strips. On the shorter strips I added some chipboard pieces Grid Pieces and embossed them with white enamel. I also used a large piece of chipboard called Chesterville Shelf and cut it into sections to make it spread out amongst my page.
I embossed this part of the shelf with It's A Girl Pink and Sage.I like layering chipboard on top of each other.
Another piece of the shelf is used here as a backdrop for this flower cluster made up of a variety of Blue Fern Blooms. I also used embossed masking tape on my page for added texture.
My final piece of the Chesterville Shelf was used as a border for my photo. I painted the top part with the small flowers a pale yellow and then used Ginger and Sage to finish it off.
Close-up of my second floral cluster using Blue Fern Blooms. You can also see more of the background work here.
 More Seedlings
Last close-up of the Pink Topaz Seedlings and some pink pearls. I so enjoyed working with these pastel colors it actually felt like spring just my become a reality soon! Let's keep our fingers crossed!

All the best! :)

PRODUCTS USED

Papers
Joyful
June
Remembrance
May Vignettes
Spring Petites

Embossing Powder
Ginger
Sage
It's A Girl

Seedlings
Meadow
Pink Topaz

Stamps
Tattered Newspaper

Flowers
Remnants Florals
Remnants Blooms
Garden Blooms
Garden Florals
miscellaneous Blue Fern flower

Chipboard
Grid Pieces
Chesterville Shelf















No comments:

Post a Comment