Translate

Tuesday 15 October 2019

Fly with Blue Fern Stduios

I am back to you today with another layout featuring the new Bird Waltz collection from Blue Fern Studios.
My beautiful GD Lilly a few years ago. These papers are thick and great to add mediums to. For my base I used Overture. 
I did some stencil work on my page using Prima's Icing Paste in Gold. This is the first opportunity I've had to try out this paste and I have to admit that I love it and plan on buying the rest of the colors!
I used the Dragonfly Melody chipboard to frame my photo. I cut the chipboard as I often do and used Ginger, Fern and Wheat embossing powders to color it.
This collection has some beautiful graphics and I did some fussy cutting and popped up these elements with some 3D dots. 
I used some miscellaneous flowers from Blue Fern (older collection) and added some turquoise seedlings to the petals.
For my title I used a piece from the matching Ephemera pack. 

And that's a wrap for today.
All the best! :)

Products Used

Paper
Overture
Dragonfly Opus
Bird Calls

Chipboard
Dragonfly Melody

Embossing Powder
Ginger
Fern
Wheat

Flowers
Misc

Seedlings
Turquoise 







No comments:

Post a Comment