Translate

Tuesday 10 March 2020

Cherished

 Good afternoon, I have a new layout for you today using the gorgeous Apricot Honey Collection from Prima Marketing that was included in the August Limited Edition Kit from My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club 
 This little cutie belongs to a family I follow on Youtube. They are full time RVers (my goal one day!) and they blog their travels all over the U.S. The papers in this collection were perfect for this innocent little sweetheart.
I covered my page with transparent gesso to start. I then placed my photo and went all around it with heavy gesso to cover up some of the busy background paper. I then used a stencil and added molding paste in a lace design and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. A little stamping finished off the base.
I used some of the die cuts from one of the papers and some ephemera to add little areas of interest across my page.
A little resin frame showcases a butterfly that I fussy cut from one of the papers. I fussy cut quite a few flowers from the page and surrounded my entire photo with them. The cherished piece came from the chipboard pack that came with the kit.
More of the fussy cut flowers along with some gorgeous blooms from Prima. The heart is also from the chipboard pack. I also added some light pink beads across the page for added texture.
More fussy cut blooms and some Art Stones. I treated the stones with gesso then rolled them in Distress Glitter from Tim Holtz.
My title is also from the kit from Creative Embellishments.I heat embossed it with Geranium Coral Blush Embossing powder from Lindy's Stamp Gang.

I enjoyed working with these papers and will probably use what I have left to make some cards. Hope all is well with you! All the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment