Translate

Saturday 19 February 2022

Adore you

Hi there! I am back again with another layout using the gorgeous blush line from 49 & Market. It's taken me awhile to blog this as for some reason my crop tool in my Adobe Software isn't working right (so my photo is off). I have no idea how to fix it so any suggestions are welcome! 
This is my adorable granddaughter Lilly aka Beaner when she was just a small tyke (she's 15 now!)
My background is done with clear gesso and then some molding paste and a Finnibar stencil. I stitched around the page for added interest.
For my flower clusters I used both Prima flowers, 49 & Market blooms and dies. I backed the dies with thick cardboard to give it more dimension. I used some rubons and applied them to white cardstock then fussy cut them and used them as foilage to back the flowers.
Another bloom pic!
I built my composition using many layers.
A small resin for some flair!
My cutie I adore you!

That's it for now! 
All the best!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment