Translate

Thursday 16 January 2020

Making Memories

 Hi there! I am back with another Blue Fern layout!
 
 For this layout I used the Eclectic Charm Collection. This is a photo of my grandson with his Great grandfather. Jax's grandpa has Alzheimers Disease and yet without fail he recognizes his great grandson each and every visit. I love this picture!
I framed this photo with an older piece of Blue Fern chipboard. It was a clock but I cut the outer rim off. I used layers of different papers to back my photo.
My background entails the use of two different stencils and some Prima paste and Viva Decor Modelling paste.
I used Wheat embossing powder to color my title.
I used some Prima blooms to finish embellishing my page.

Thanks for visiting! All the best! :)




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete