Translate

Monday 27 January 2020

Born to Make History


 Good Morning. Today I have something different for you! Yeah! I put together a quick layout using the beautiful Limited Edition Kit from My Creative Kit Club. This kit features the stunning and bold Darcelle Collection form Prima.
I used to dislike the Queen. I thought she seemed stuffy and stuck in the past. But after watching many shows and series about her I have a new found respect for this Monarch who has reigned now for over 50 years! Her life is not what one would expect and now I feel a certain sadness when I think of her as her life was never her own from the age of 25.
I used the stencil that came with the kit and used some gold icing paste from Finnabair. I also heat embossed the chipboard background with three different colors of embossing powder, Plum, Raspberry and the gorgeous Magenta all from Blue Fern Studios.
The kit also included some gorgeous Prima blooms.
For my title I used a piece of the printed chipboard, It was the perfect title as this woman was indeed born to make history!
That's it for today. Back to you soon!
All the best! :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post. I have bookmarked your site. Best regards JennyP

    ReplyDelete