Translate

Tuesday 18 February 2020

Fin

Welcome back to my blog. I have another layout today. I decided to join in the Sketch Contest at My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club Blog
 I took these photos of my youngest grandson Fin during a recent trip to Cambridge. To say he is adorable is an understatement.
I used the February Limited Edition Kit from My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club
The kit contains papers from Blue Fern Studios Eclectic Collection. I love the blues and purples in this collection.The kit this month also came with a stencil from Prima Marketing which I used with Gold Icing Paste on my background.
 I miss the relaxed atmosphere following a sketch provides. I did some stamping around the page with some archival ink.
A close-up of my cutie patootie! Love this little guy to the moon and back!
This was the sketch we had to follow. I hope you enjoyed. I hope to be back with another project I am working on. See you soon!
All the best! :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete