Translate

Thursday 6 February 2020

Little Moments

 Back to you today with a layout done with the Remnants Collection from Blue Fern Studios.
I decided to go with the Maroon and purples in this collection. I prepped my page with transparent Gesso then used a diamond Tim Holtz stencil to match the pattern on the page. Using Bodacious Blush I colored the diamond shapes. Then I used the Tattered Newsprint stamp and did some stamping around the page.
I used the Textured Wildflowers chipboard and cut it in half to make extend further on my page. I used Plum and Mystic Plum embossing powders to color the blooms.
On the other half of my page I used this piece of chipboard (sorry can't remember the name) which resembles a brick wall. This brick element is also on the Wildflower Chipboard which worked out perfectly. I embossed the brick with a dark brown and some Avocado embossing powder. I then added some stamped flowers and leaves to imitate a trellis. I also used this piece from the Printed Chipboard as my title.
The other half of the Textured Wildflowers piece.
I used some of the Printed Chipboard that came with this line to frame my photo.
I stamped some papers with the Journaling Cards Stamp and tucked it behind my photo.
I used some Seedlings in Meadow throughout the page to help bring out the green on the brick pieces.
Last close-up.

Supplies

Paper
 Chancery Lane
Callaway
Bloomsbury
Devonshire
Highgate
Vignette

Chipboard
Textured Wildflowers
Unkown brick
Printed Chipboard

Stamps
Tattered Newsprint
Journaling Cards

Embossing Powder
Avocado
Sage
Plum
Mystic Plum
Lilac
Amethyst

Seedlings
Meadow


And that's a wrap for today. Hope you have a great day/evening where ever you are! All the best! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment