Translate

Monday 18 January 2021

Live for these moments

 I am back today with another 49 & Market layout! I love all their new lines!

This is my take on the sketch for this month's challenge.
This is the sketch. I tilted the sketch on it's side and decided to scrap it that way.

   I used Whale Watch Blue mist from Lindy's Stamp Gang to add the splatter effect on my page.
I used the Wedgewood Rubos as the leaf element on the page.
Love, love, love layering! I used some pieces from the Layered Embellishments and several pieces from the Die Cut package.
I used a piece from the Die Cut sheet as my title.
I used all 49 & Market Flowers for this layout in Salmon, Blue Raspberry, Wildflowers in Sky.

And that's it for today!

Hope you are well and staying safe!

All the best! :)


1 comment: