Translate

Monday 10 May 2021

Hello Beautiful-My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club


I am back today to share another layout done with the gorgeous Limited Edition Kit from My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club.

 This kit includes some gorgeous papers for fussy cutting, which I happen to love! For this layout I decided to fussy cut all the elements I wanted to use and combine it with some ephemera and printed chipboard to compose my page. I used a plain piece of white cardstock and primed it with white gesso. This allows me to add color to my page and make any corrections I need to without destroying my page. The following are some close-ups:
A sticker sheet was included with the Cottage Fields collection and I took some of the stickers and adhered them to scraps of cardstock to give them more strength. I backed many of the pieces with cardboard and began to tuck them all around my photo.
I used some Lindy's mists on my background then went over the area with a stamp (Blue Fern tattered newspaper) and some black archival ink.
Lots of fussy cutting lol!
Printed chipboard and ephemera.
For my title I used a piece of printed chipboard that said Hello Beautiful. 
More printed chipboard.

  By the way the photo is of my oldest granddaughter Lilly taken several years ago. I have always loved this photo but was never quite sure how to scrap it until I received this kit.
The last of my close-ups lol (sorry I got carried away).

I really enjoyed working with this kit! I tried doing totally different styles for each layout to show the versatility of this kit!
You can get your kit here.

I hope you enjoyed and I will be back with another layout soon! In the meantime please stay safe!

All the best! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment