Translate

Wednesday 5 May 2021

One Fine Day-My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club

Welcome! I am back today with some exciting news! I am a guest designer for My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club. I have been a member of this kit club since 2007 and have had countless hours of joy playing with these beautiful kits. Today I would like to share my first layout with you using the gorgeous Limited Edition Kit (my favorite!)

This layout features some 49 & Market papers included with the kit.


This kit features papers from 49 & Market and Simple Stories Cottage Fields Collection as well as flowers from Prima, a stencil from Simple Stories, a Color Bloom mist from Prima, ephemera, chipboard, everything you need to design some beautiful pages! You can find all their kits here.

This layout features a photo from my wedding back in 2011. After 15 years I finally agreed to make it "official".
I used the sketch from April to do this layout. You can find the sketches on the blog here.
    I did some hand stitching around my photo in colors that matched the papers. I also used some bead trim to make it stand out more.
Some beautiful Prima blooms to embellish the page.
I fussy cut some of the elements from the 49 & Market papers. I wanted to keep this layout flat and relatively simple so it could fit into my wedding album.
I made a little tag just to commemorate the date and place and added a fussy cut butterfly and a gem from my stash.

That's it for today! I'll be back to share more layouts done with this awesome kit! See you soon. Stay safe!

All the best! :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment