Translate

Saturday 26 December 2020

Christmas Cards with Vintage Christas

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I have my last post for Blue Fern Studios. I decided to make a couple of Christmas cards using the Vintage Christmas 1 & 2 papers.
I love working with these papers which sadly are no longer available. 
I colored some cheesecloth and put it at the base of my card for some fun texture. I built the card up with various papers and then colored the chipboard frame with Sage, Avocado and Lucky embossing powders. I cut the Merry Christmas from the All Spruced Up chipboard and used Ginger embossing powder to color it. A couple of Prima flowers finish it off.
I used lace on this card for added texture. Again some Prima flowers for added interest.

Just a short post today. I want to thank Blue Fern Studios for giving me the opportunity to work with their wonderful products. I will miss being here but look forward to moving on to new things.

I wish you all the very best!





No comments:

Post a Comment