Translate

Saturday 12 December 2020

Joy and Cheer

 Welcome back to my blog. I have a layout today done with Prima's gorgeous Christmas papers from the Sugar Cookie Christmas collection. I got these papers in my kit from My Creative Scrapbook. These kits are full of amazing products, papers, blooms, chipboard, ephemera, etc. . .   I made a mistake on this layout but chose to post it anyways. When I prepared my background I didn't apply white gesso behind my snowflake paste like I usually do (gapping due to a horrible case of pneumonia). Consequently you can barely see it on my page :(     I used a variety of papers to back my photo, I love layers! I used the chipboard from the kit (steampunk pieces) and colored the heart with light pink. You can see some of the Snowflake paste to the right.    I used some of the ephemera that came in the kit including this little box full of holly. I also added these cute little pink embellishments from my stash.

I also used some of the printed chipboard that came with the kit. It's the most wonderful time of the year seemed an appropriate embellishment for the page. I used the Prima flowers that came with the kit also from the Sugar Cookie collection.
This cute little tag came with the ephemera pack. I used a little baker's twine to finish it off.

The last photo is of another piece of chipboard from the kit and a little snowman embellishment. I love working with winter/christmas papers and embellishments. Sadly there will be no Christmas this year for us this year. I have never been so bummed out but the harsh reality of Covid is better to stay safe than be sorry. So while I should be visiting my grandkids instead I will be scrapping (or probably moping).

Take care!

All the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment