Translate

Saturday 26 December 2020

Happy Holidays-My Creative Scrapbook Sketch Challenge

Hi there and welcome to my blog. Today I decided to try something different. I decided to take part in the sketch challenge over at My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club. This is my entry.
   I used the papers from the December Limited Edition Kit. The papers are from 49 & Market and Authentique. This is my adorable grandson a few years back (I am still catching up on scrapping that photo shoot).
This is the sketch that I had to work with.
I wanted to have some dimension on the page so I decided to make a star out of chipboard. I colored it and then went over it with a Prima stencil and Prima Paper Paste. 
I used the stencil from the kit and some Gel Paste with gold from Fabirka Deocru.
I used some chipboard to add the deer element to my page. I colored the deer and the pine branches with embossing powder from Blue Fern Studios. I also added a flair for some extra fun.

I enjoyed doing this project. Sometimes it's just nice to follow along with a sketch instead of trying to come up with a design. I hope you like the layout. 

Hoping everyone had a very Merry and safe Christmas. Wishing you all the very best in the coming New Year and pray that we will all get a reprieve from this virus that has held us hostage.
Take Care!

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous page! Love the paste you used! And what an adorable photo! ❤️

    ReplyDelete