Translate

Wednesday 14 March 2012

The Color Room-My Beloved

This week's color room palette


and this is my entry























My husband John and I (still weird saying that!) at our wedding this past August. We were so fortunate to be there that day. Three weeks before this picture was taken John was laying in an ICU after having half of his lung removed. We had found out in May (the very day I buried my mom) that John had a massive tumor in his lung. I am thrilled to say all is well now but there are no words to properly explain what life was like for me then. My smile is from the very bottom of my heart! At lot of fussy cutting went into this layout, all the flowers and birds around the pic. Also did alot of stamping and I absolutely love the LeBlanche stamps (chair). The rest of the stamps are Bo Bunny. Yes there will be alot of wedding pictures going up over the next few months! TFL! Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment