Translate

Monday 23 July 2012

A Ladies Diary-Dusty Attic Sketch Challenge

This is the July sketch over at Dusty Attic.
This is my interpretation of it.
This is a picture of my godmother taken in 1957 with her younger sister. I scrapped the actual photo as I know it will only sit in a box until someone digs it up and then they won't even know who it is. It is really important to me that these memories are kept and passed on down the line. My Godparents ran a bakery on Yonge St. in Toronto called Ingemar's and visiting them was always such a treat. I used the Scraps of Elegance Kit with the Graphic 45 Ladies Diary line. I love this paper!

You can see one of the four tile embellishments I made with Sculpy clay and some stickers from the kit and some homemade flowers mixed up with Prima.

Another shot of the tiles mixed in with the flower embellies! I have a tendancy to cluster my flowers!

I used the Dusty Attic Vintage Wire Table, the vintage telephone and I used a scrap piece of the chipboard to make a vase. I cut a vase with my Silhouette and then used the vase stencil to cut a vase out of the extra chipboard. Didn't want to waste a thing! :) That's it for this post hope you have a great week and TFL!
T

No comments:

Post a Comment