Translate

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Remember Today- My Creative Scrapbook

I did this layout using the January Main Kit from MCS. I took this photo at Christmas. It was Christmas Eve and we celebrted with a quite dinner in remembrance of my mom their grandma. Megs in the middle is still confined to a wheelchair after suffering a bad fall and we are praying that one day she will walk again!
I love this bird! I used a tip from Jolaine from the design team and added glitter around the bird.
Just a little stamping and I used some liquid pearls.

Sorry just realized that this pic is blurred :( I just added a few drops of the liquid pearls to make the banner stand out more.
That's it for this post. I am feeling wretched from this bug I have (can't you tell by the short posts?) So have a great day and be safe. We are in the middle of yet another blizzard hope things are better where you are! TFL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment