Translate

Friday 14 August 2015

Ladylike moments Swirlydoos Belle Fleur Challenge

Loved the papers that came in this month's Swirlydoos kit!! So much gorgeous Prima this month!  This is my layout for the Belle Fleur Challenge.
And this is their gorgeous sketch! Did alot of masking and misting on this using Lindys and Shimmerz!
Sorry for the short post tonight but I had a flood in my basement today from a horrid storm and I have to be at work early tomorrow to serve 120 people!! Thanks for dropping by! I will come back with close-ups and details! All the best! :)
I am back with the rest of this post lol! Now for some close-ups!
My gorgeous Granddaughters Lilly & Emily. Love this photo! I will probably be scrapping the photos from this professional shoot for months to come! Such beautiful girls such a sweet moment. Ironically Lilly is super protective of her little sister which is why this photo melts my heart! <3
Love the center photo. Had to frame it with a Dusty Attic chippie! This is from the String of Hearts set. Again just inks. For the hearts I added beaded gel to give them more texture.
Adore the photo in the top left! This is more typical of my girls. You can see the little devilish side showing thru!
Close-up of my flower cluster. Thought I would like to drape it rather than bunch them up this time! The gorgeous calla lillies are from Petaloo and the lovely mint green bloom is from who else? Prima! 
Close-up of some of the masking. I used both A Prima mask and this Damask mask from 7Dots studios.
Used a Prima Chippie for the title. Sorry for the shadow but the storm clouds are coming back!! Ugh!
Last close-up showing some of the misting I did. I used Salt Water Taffy from Lindy's Stamp Gang and Bamboo Leaf from Shimmerz.
I hope the added photos give you a better perspective on this layout. So sorry for the rush job earlier but I had to get up so early the next morning and I was done in from the flood and trying to meet a deadline. Thanks for your patience! You're the best! :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I love it! Beautiful layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful....sorry about the flood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww this is so beautiful Pam!!! and the photos are adorable!!! hugs!!xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very beautiful....the layout n little fairies :)

    ReplyDelete