Translate

Sunday 15 November 2015

believe-Scrap Around the World Mid-month Reveal

 It's mid-month reveal at Scrap Around the World and I have to say it sure has put me in the Christmas mood can you tell? My three granddaughters and I two years back on Christmas day. There is nothing like seeing Christmas through the eyes of a child!
  
This is the wonderful Mood Board we had to work with this month designed by Tiphanie Barbreau! How can you not want to scrap Christmas?
This layout was a bit labor intensive so here are a few close-ups of the details:
The papers are a mix of Bo Bunny and Kaisercraft. The gorgeous floral spray is from Prima as is the angel resin.
 The pinecone is another Prima resin that I colored with Tim Holtz  inks in Expresso and then sealed with some clear gloss gel. The little believe brad is from Bo Bunny. I used my Tim Holtz poinsetta die to cut the two big flowers.
I added berries and bling to brighten the wreath. I am still getting the knack of manipulating paper to do what I want. My ribbons could be alot better I need to practice!! I need lessons from my good friend Marilyn Rivera on this!! No one can fold and shape paper like her!!
Closer look at my die cut pointsettas. You can see all around the wreath is a gold shimmer. I used Prima's gold flakes to achieve this. It was messy and at times frustrating but overall the effect was good.
Pop on over to our blog to see what the rest of our talented team created! You won;t be disappointed!
All the best! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. Your poinsettias are to die for!!! Fabulous inspiration.

    ReplyDelete