Translate

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Dream Passionately

 Just wanted to pop in today with a layout I did a little while ago. This is a photo of my granddaughter Isla Skye sitting on the edge of a dock. I love this photo. I can only imagine what she is thinking as she looks across the water. 
 
 I used the new Maja Design papers Enjoying Outdoors. That and alot of Dusty Attic! Here are a few close-ups.

I wanted a bit of texture on the buds so I colored some glass beads and added them on top.
I used Shimmerz TextureZ in Artie Choked (love how they names these colors lol) to mask a little pattern.
The blooms are from Petaloo.
That's it for today. Has to be a short post as I am off to work! Have a great one!
All the best! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout, details and design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout, details and design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete