Translate

Sunday 28 February 2016

Be Happy Darling

Just a quick layout today for some fun. To alleviate all the horrible stress going on right now. I finally got my January Swirlydoos Kit and it had these gorgeous Prima papers in it from Royal Menagerie! Had to dive in. So i went back to the beginning of my Kisses for Keaton project which is winding down and scrapped a very young healthy Kiki precancer. 
I really want these albums to reflect Kiki's entire journey from health to cancer and back to health. So I am finishing up the beginning part of the album lol. I didn't do it in sequence. It is my hope to also include excerpts from Stephanie Reid's journaling's on Kiki's facebook page to include her thoughts during this difficult time. Wow I hope I get this right!
And just a few close-ups:
Just some masking and misting to accentuate the colors. A little stamping and heat embossing as well. The chipboard came with the kit and it is also from Prima's Royal Menagerie line! As is the stencil I used.
Gorgeous blooms are of course Prima from both Royal Menagerie line and Cigar Box Secrets.
Last close-up on techniques.
had fun doing this page. Now I am going to endeavor to undertake something I have never done before! Art Journaling!! Wish me luck!]All the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment