Translate

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Dream

 Dropping in for a quick post today to show you a layout I did using the gorgeous Tales of You and Me papers by Frank Garcia. I love these papers and am thinking of doing my first mini album with them! This is my beautiful granddaughter Emily as a flower girl at her uncles weddingl She is just so precious!
I got these papers in two separate kits from Swirlydoos and My Creative Scrapbook! Consequently I have lots to play with and the matching embellishments are sublime!
A close-up of the masking work I did. I love this new mask. You can ink in the background then add in the rest of the bloom with molding paste. I love the funky look of it!
Beautiful blooms and chipboard both from Prima!
I die cut a doily out of one of the papers to add background to my photo. The quote is from Kaisercraft.
Another view of the die cut doily.
That's it for today. Admittedly I have been way off my game lately. With the loss of my best friend I have found it difficult to focus, much less to be creative. I have been stressed and it has finally caught up to me in the form of a wicked cold and bronchitis. I am on the mend and hope to be back with some new changes that I had planned then put off because of the situation. So here's hoping things take a turn for the better!
All the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment