Translate

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Love Completely Swirlydoos Sketch Challenge-July


 So playing catch up these days. Sadly I haven't been present on my blog much this summer. It's been a very busy time with visits from grandkids as well as working and health issues but I am back! It is my hope to have more time to scrap now that the hustle and bustle of tourist season is almost over. What better way to start than with a sketch? I really liked the July sketch on the Swirlydoos site so I gave it a try.
I enjoy sketches that involve more than one photo and this certainly fit the bill!
 I used Swirlydoos' July kit "Moments Captured". The kit had these lovely papers from Pion Design. Love the subtle blue in this line. The title is a chippie from Dusty Attic.
 
Another close-up of my flower cluster. I used mainly Petaloo flowers for this layout. I also diecut a couple of doilies to add behind my photos.
A final close-up of the floral corner. I fussy cut out some butterflys to add in among the flowers for more interest. I had fun doing this and look forward to the next sketch! That's it for now. I will see you soon!! 
All the best! :)

1 comment:

  1. So beautifully you have matched the flowers and other elements in your layout
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete