Translate

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Dreams don't work unless you do.

 This year I decided that with my scrapping I would try to focus on things that were important to me. Not just random shots of things to try and match papers but something with more substance. This year I will scrap about things that matter to me, ideals I wish to achieve, my family, places of significance things of value. So I begin with this layout done for the Maja Design January Mood Board. It's called Dreams don't work unless you do. I feel like the child in this photo. Lost, uncertain, lonely. so I must do the work to change things.I must step out of my comfort zone and learn how to "dance" again. I hope you'll join me for the journey.
 This is the lovely Moodboard for January.
A few closeups for detail. I kept it simple. I used some beautiful pieces from Dusty Attic and the gorgeous Maja papers from the Nyhavan and Vintage Baby collections.
 I hand stitched part of the title.

 I used Flower Buds (DA 0849) Word Pack #4 (DA 10772) and Music (DA 0351)> I used pink prills on the ends of the flower buds. 
 I stenciled around my border with molding paste I tinted light pink.
Some of the products used on this page.
Thanks for dropping by. All the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment