Translate

Tuesday 7 February 2017

your day

I've recently decided to go back thru all my photos and scrap my favorite ones. Granted many of them are of my grandchildren but then again they are the ones who bring me so much joy in life. This photo is of my oldest grandchild Lilly at her Kindergarten graduation. I love this photo and although it is somewhat blurry I still want to remember this moment.  
I used the gorgeous Debutante line from Prima for this page. I love their papers, chippies, flowers all of it. The great thing about these lines is they provided you with everything you need to do a compete layout!
I did a lot of stenciling using a Prima mask and Finnibar's Acrylic paints. I tried to match the purplish hue of the background papers. Sequins from the line added extra interest and bling to the page.
I used a Blue Fern chippie called Jeweled Frame and went over it with various embossing powders and more acrylic paint. I then added a Vintage trinket just above the bow. You can see the adorable chippies that come with this line in the little coat hanger over the flower cluster. I also backed the photo with some cheesecloth and the beautiful Magnolia Trim from Prima.
A close up of my title and one of two flower clusters. I cut up a vine from 49 & Market in the plum color to help fit it onto the page. All other blooms are from Prima.
More close ups pf the gorgeous vine from 49 & Market with some Prima blooms and another chippie. I hope you enjoyed this layout. I hope to be back with many many more as this year I promised myself that I would scrap all my favorite photos of the grandchildren our furry babies and our friends! With four grandchildren and the fifth on the way it's a tall order! But i'll try!  Thanks for visiting! 
All the best! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your L/O is absolutely gorgeous, I love the colour scheme and all the elements you used!!!

    ReplyDelete