Translate

Saturday 22 April 2017

Together

 Enjoyed this month's challenge over at Lindy's Stamp Gang! I absolutely loved the color scheme this month.
This is a photo of my BFF's at the cottage last year.  Ah the best times in life are at the cottage.
This is the color palette for this month's challenge. 
Absolutely loved the blues in this collection which you can find Here!
A few close ups. I bought some new stamps from Stampotique after seeing all the gorgeous layouts the design team did. I used the Kasia's bloom on this layout! I stamped the flowers on watercolor paper and then misted them in various colors. 
 I used a variety of Blue Fern Studio papers for this, Montage, Frolic & Heartland.. The the three little birds from the Frolic collection were a perfect little add on, birds of a feather? I also misted some Art Stones from Prima and added them along the frame also from Blue Fern.
I used a stencil to apply my mists. I spray the color thru the stencil then flip it over and dab the additional color onto various parts of the page. Learned this cool technique from my colleague Di Garling. Also added a few Art Pebbles from Prima. Love how they magnify the colors underneath!
I misted a single rose from Kaisercraft to add a pop of pink from the color line and used a few Tranquil blooms from Blue Fern Studios.
I so enjoy playing along with the Lindy's challenges it lets me be a kid again and go wild with color. You can follow their challenges Here on their blog and go wild shopping like I do Here at their store! Have fun!!

That's it for today. So much to do and so little time. See you soon!
All the best! :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful layout! Love it! ❤ Thank you for joining Lindy's color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is totally awesome Pam! I love how you used the stampotique flowers on it! Thank you for joining at Lindy's this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design, colors, flowers, textures, and photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely fabulous layout and thank you so much for all the yummy close up photos oxoxoox Thank you for joining in the Lindy's Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow LOVELY!!!!! Thanks for your participation at Lindy's stamp Gang Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this layout, and i love that Stampotique stamp too, one of my faves, thanks for playing along at Lindy's :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty. Love this
    Thanks for playing along with Lindys

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow, wow, Pam, this is my new fave of yours. LOVE everything about it. So good to have you play along with us at Lindy's challenge. xo

    ReplyDelete