Translate

Tuesday 1 May 2018

 This month at More Than Words we have fun challenge for you involving frames and memories! What better way to preserve your memories than by framing your photograph?


 This layout is about one of my favorite memories, when my granddaughters were flower girls at my wedding.
And this is the challenge board over at More Than Words!
 I used the gorgeous Mintay papers Birdsong for this layout. Definitely a lot of fussy cutting involved! The focal point of my layout is a framed photo of my two lovelies peeking over the railing at the Inn we stayed at just prior to the ceremony. The chipboard frame is of course Dusty Attic.
 A tiny flower bloom dots the top of the page. I used mostly 49 & Market blooms. They always seem to match my papers so well.
I decided to go with a flair for my title this time around. It says You are loved. So true! Some Prima and 49 & Market blooms surround an angelic resin. 
I enjoyed this challenge and can't wait to see what you come up with!! Remember we offer the most awesome prizes!!
See you there!

All the best! :)

1 comment: