Translate

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Making Memories

Hello! I am back today with a new layout using the Glory of the Garden Collection from Blue Fern Studios.
 For this layout I decided to go with the teal, blue and gold colors.
I prepared my background with clear Gesso then added some stencil work with a Tim Holtz stencil, Harlequin, and some Tiffany Lou mist. I then added some Seedlings in Aquamarine.
 I used two blooms from the Blooming Beauties chipboard pack. I used honey, Sage and Chili Powder embossing powders to color these.
 The second bloom.
 I used two butterflies from the Butterfly Garden chipboard pack. This one I embossed with Teal, Ebony and Buttercup embossing powders. I went over the yellow with Melted Butter Glitter.
 I used a diecut doily to add an extra layer to my page and the packaging from the Emphemera pack to help back my photo. I used the  frame from the Butterfly Garden chipboard pack and embossed it in blue. I also added a few Art Stones for added texture.
 For my title I used the Growing Memories from the Butterfly Garden pack as well and embossed it with teal.
 A close-up of the frame.
 For this layout I added just a few flowers from the Radiant Bloom pack and the Happy Bloom pack. The butterfly also ca,e from the Butterfly Garden chipboard pack. I love that you can get so many pieces in one package!

And that's a wrap! All the best! :)


Products Used

Paper
An Evening Hour
Flower Clippings
Work of Heart

Embossing Powder
Chili Powder
Honey
Sage
Buttercup
Ebony

Chipboard
Butterfly Garden
Blooming Beauties

Flowers
Radiant Blooms
Happy Blooms

Seedlings
Aquamarine

Glitter
Melted Butter




No comments:

Post a Comment