Translate

Thursday 1 October 2020

Crazy Cousins

Hi there! I have another layout today which took me a little outside of my comfort zone. I went with a bunch of colors for this zany photo I took of my grandkids a few years ago.
I used the Happy Accident 2 line from Blue Fern Studios.
I used the large Circle Panel chipboard and cut a strip of circles from it. I used a variety of embossing powders and heat embossed them on then followed it with some random stamping with the Tattered Newsprint stamp. I used some seedlings in Meadow  and Pink Topaz inside the circles to add more fun to the page.
I used some of the Printed chipboard that came with this line. Amusing was the perfect word to describe the photo. I also used a frame from the printed chipboard and used it behind my photo.
I used 49 & Market blooms in Tutti Frutti which were the perfect match for the embossing colors I used.
The chipboard title Crazy Cousins was absolutely perfect for this photo which showcases the crazy cousins in our family.
I used the Scripted Medley stamp to add some extra interest on my background.
A closeup of the photo I used.
You can see the printed chipboard frame here as well as some extra texture on my background achieved by using tissue paper, drywall tape and a stencil to add extra texture to my background. 

Have an awesome day!


Products Used

Paper
Tonic
Lucky
Frivolous

Chipboard
Large Circle Panel
Crazy Cousins title

Embossing Powder
Chili Powder
Honey
Raspberry
Cotton Candy
Fuchsia
Sage

Seedlings
Pink Topaz
Meadow

Printed Chipboard
Frame
Amusing

Stamps
Scripted Medley
Tattered Newsprint


 

No comments:

Post a Comment