Translate

Monday 28 February 2022

Beauty

 I am back today with my first in a long time entry to a challenge. It's been forever since I participated in any type of challenge so I thought I would give it a go. I am entering this layout in the February Dusty Attic challenge.

This is the Mood Board for the month.

This is my interpretation of the Mood Board.
I used the Sage Vintage Artistry line of papers and matching embellishments for this.
I used lots of layers using the ephemera pack and some cut outs I made.
My title is from the die cut sheet that comes in the paper pack. I love those sheets they are full of cool dies!
A few art stones for some added texture.

I used embossing powders to color all my chipboard for this layout. I then added some Seedlings from Blue Fern Studios in Meadow to spruce it up a bit. I threw out the packaging before I got the name of the chipboard piece from it.
I used the Maiden Hair Ferns and Lavender chipboard to embellish the sides. This page will go into the camping album for Lake Superior. This was taken at Neys Provincial Park. Neys was former POW Camp 100. It was so cool seeing the history still left behind and the trails were amazing!!

Thanks for dropping by.
All the best! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment