Translate

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Isla Skye Prima April BAP

This is my darling granddaughter Isla Skye on her first Birthday! Isla is so good natured and Lord that smile! We had such a great time with her. I used Prima's Songbird Collection that came in my LE Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. This was the first time I used Resist Canvas (the birds on the right) and have to say I was really pleased with the way it came out. I am such a chicken at trying new things afraid that I  might destroy something but I think it turned out nicely.
A closeup of some of the flowers I used from the same line as well as the bling in the corner. The blue bird is one of the resist pieces I used. First  I sprayed it with Perfect Pearls Mist-Blue Patina and then when dry I painted over it lightly with some Blingz -under the sea.
One last closeup! TFL and have an awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment