Saturday, 23 June 2012


I have been having trouble scrapping my wedding pictures as there are just so many colourful elements to the pics I couldn't find a paper to work. I consulted a friend of mine Gabrielle Pollaco who made the suggestion to try Bo Bunny's Enchanted line. Not only did she edit the photo for me she was super generous and sent me the paper! So here is my first attempt at using this line with my wedding pics. . .
I think next time I'll use a little less accent color! I used the bloom tutorial from Gabby's blog for the teal flower.

And just a few more closeups!
I also tried the polymer clay tile tutorial for the music tiles, Lord I have alot to learn! :)
As I've said I have alot of work to do learning all these new techniques! Oh well TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment