Translate

Saturday 23 June 2012

Laugh Everday-My Creative Scrapbook

This is my entry for the My Creative Scrapbook Banner Challenge. This picture is 20 years old but one of my absolute favourites of my three girls. This was taken in the park by our old house in Toronto. They were so happy so sweet so cute and then. . .they grew-up:( 

Sorry I had alot of trouble shooting and cropping this shot but I think you get the gist of it. I used the Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook for this layout. What an awesome kit so full of gorgeous Prima papers and flowers I love the Sun Kiss line from Prima!
Again because of the trouble I had shooting this it is hard to really see the banner well. I actually distressed and inked the edges of each tile. I stamped the letters but wasn't too happy with how they came out so I am now shopping for some new alphabet stamps.
Last close-up of the beautiful flowers in the kit as well as the Add-on Flower kit from MCS. I just had to follow this up with an updated layout so checkout my next post! TFL Hope you're having an awesome weekend with this beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment