Translate

Thursday 22 November 2012

First Day @ SK-OUAS November

 This is the sketch at Once Upon a Sketch for November. There was no theme this month you just had to follow the sketch and include journalling. I've put my journalling on the back of my page.
This is my interpretation of the sketch.
My grandaughter Lilly on her first day of school in Senior Kindergarden. As you can tell she is quite the fashionista! I remember holding her in my arms when she was born as if it was just yesterday! Time flies which is why I want to enjoy every precious moment with her that I can.
A close up of the flower cluster bottom left. Flowers are from prima, Petaloo and the cute cameo is of course from Webster's (I used Girl Land paper). The Cameo ribbon slider is from Dusty Attic.
I didn't have purple coloured bling so I used a Copic marker and coloured my ZVA embellie purple!
I painted my alphas with metallic purple paint and then added Pink Paislee sparkles to bring out more.

This is a close-up of the cluster top right corner. I took the purple lollipop swirl from a Webster's Floral Bouquet ( will use the rest on another project) as well as the pink and purple blooms from the Websters Bloomers line. The leaves are from Dusty Attic.

One last close-up! Well it's another gorgeous day and it's November! My poor husband is so waiting for the snow so he can get his sled out :) Oh well I'm off to enjoy the sun have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely misting and that flower cluster is gorgeous. Love the purple background. Thanks for playing with us at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer! love the boldness of the purple, so striking with that pop of fuchsia in there! Adorable photo, she sure is sooo cute! thanks a bunch for sharing your lovely page with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet, i love this lavender color! Thank you so much for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and beautiful! Thank you for your sweet comments on my Scraps of Elegance projects and for hopping along with us~ Renea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely page!! Love your gorgeous cluster!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete