Monday, 15 April 2013

Adding Color & the Floor

Picking the color for my room was extremely difficult. I wanted something different but not too out there and this is what I ended up with! Gentry! It really doesn't do it justice plus this is the first coat. It took four coats to get the hue I wanted!  
This shows the walls finished and the coating on the floor. This room had a terrible pink carpet in it and when we ripped it up we realized that we needed to level the floor before we could lay new flooring. It took 3 days and umpteen bags of floor cement to straighten it out and above you can see the results. The final piece was laying the flooring and it looks like this:
Next paint all the basebaords and trim! Wow do I ever owe my hubby big time for this room!

No comments:

Post a Comment