Translate

Saturday 30 November 2013

He's Here!!!!!


Just a quick note to let you all know that at 11:23 am this morning I became a grandmother for the fourth time!!I have a beautiful new grandson who weighed in at 7.22 pounds. Meet Jaxson James Browning.
 I am bleary eyed after being up for 36 hours but just had to share! I am so proud of my baby girl for the amazing job she did giving birth to this little guy! This is the new little family :)

Thanks for dropping by I am off to sleep! All the best:)


3 comments:

  1. Big congrats to you and the parents, every time a child is born i feels like a litle miracle. he looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY you can be a grandmother of FOUR...faaar tooo young...just popped on by after you left your comment on mine.....isn't it FABULOUS being a grandmother? I ADORE it...& plenty of scrappy material, too:):) LOOOVED your Christmas tree page & that one with the banner of your brand new baby, too...anyways, just browsing away when I should be doing other STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, he is gorgeous! Congratulations. I have been a huge fan of your work and have you listed in my favorites list.

    ReplyDelete