Translate

Tuesday 13 June 2017

My Creative Scrapbook Consumer Spotlight Tea for Two

I am back today with layout number two that I did for my guest spot at My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club using the June Limited Edition Kit.

 My mother-in-law with my step-daughter Becky. These two are like two peas in a pod. The papers in this kit worked perfectly with this photo.
The stunning kit I got to work with!! 
 Just a couple of close-ups. The papers are Kaisercraft Tea Time and the flowers are from Prima of course! I actually cut an oval in my paper the drew some semi circles in it folded them back to act as a frame for the photo.
 I fussy cut out a few embellishments and glued them around the frame for more depth.
 Every kit comes with matching Thickers. 
I used some ribbon from the kit to make a little bow to add in the flower mix. This kit comes with everything you could possibly want to make  great layouts!
Thanks for dropping by and I'll see you soon with my last project for MCS!
All the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment