Translate

Thursday 29 June 2017

Find Your Own Path- More Than Words July Challenge

 This month at More Than Words we have another fun challenge for you. This month is about exploring and arrows! This is my interpretation.
When I think of the word explore I immediately think of children and their innate need to explore everything in their environment. They love to see and try new things which is why this photo worked for me. A young child exploring the world of painting/Art.
This is the Challenge Board. Explore is the theme and somewhere on your project you must have arrows!
 I even have arrows in my title.  Can't remember who made this chippie but I do remember that I bought it at the Scrapbook Diaries. 
 I used 49 & Market's new papers from their Scents of Nature line. Here is another tiny arrow pointing out the frame with a bloom also from 49 & Market and some prills! All from the Scrapbook Diaries. 
 A close-up of my flower cluster and my masking work using Gabrielle's new Stencil Tile Mania. I also used a Prima die to cut the doilies on the background.
 Another arrow (small arrows are from Dusty Attic). I used some embossing powder from Recollections that worked perfectly with my color scheme! I also did a bit of fussy cutting as you can see around the clock. These papers are perfect for fussy cutting with their beautiful graphics!
Last close-up. I stamped and heat embossed some small flowers. I colored them with some Lindy's and randomnly placed them about the page. That's it for today I hoped you enjoyed! I can't wait to see this month's entries on the blog! Give it a try!
All the best! :)

6 comments:

  1. So sweet and beautiful! Love it! Thank You for joining our challenge at 7 Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Pam. Sweet photo, love the colours and background details. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great content. It is nice to go through the process at a high level.
    change my postal address

    ReplyDelete