Translate

Saturday 27 October 2018

Featured in a Magazine!!! Pumpkin Love

I know it has been forever since I've been here. Took a month long trip down East and upon my return everything else fell apart, almost as if I were being punished for taking me time. I won't bore you with the details. Just know that I am back and hoping to rebuild myself and my scrappy hobby! With that being said, I GOT PUBLISHED!!!!! Yes it's true when I got back I received some awesome happy mail from My Creative Scrapbook Magazine. This is the layout that was featured::
I absolutely love Frank Garcia's Amber Moon papers. I received these last year in a kit from My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club. I quickly bought more! I've had this photo for years and was waiting for the right papers to scrap it. Amber Moon was the perfect line.

 This is the layout as it looks in the magazine. I was so thrilled to see my name in print! Is that goofy?
 And this is the issue it is published in. Now for a few close-ups.
 I absolutely love how everything in this line is so well co-ordinated. I think it has to be my all time favourite fall collection! Thank-you Prima! Thank-you Frank!! These adorable chipboard pieces are from the line. 
My background was my usual primered paper with a stencil molding paste and mists. I also heat embossed some leaves across the page. The colors are all from Lindy's Stamp Gang. The chipboard pumpkins are from Blue Fern Studios. (Did you hear Blue Fern is being sold?!!) The gorgeous bloom as are also from the line. I really had fun doing this one.

Well that' it for today! I will definitely be back as I actually have more layouts done! It's true! Have a great weekend! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment