Translate

Saturday 16 May 2020

Jane Austen

Welcome! Today I have a new layout done with the beautiful Jane's Memoirs collection.
 These papers are filled with gorgeous colors and graphics. 
 I chose to scrap a photo based on the character Jane Austen. I backed my photo with various bits of papers from the collection as well as from the ephemera pack.
 I used the Regal chipboard frame for this page. I did the layout differently this time. I added all my elements then went over them all with white gesso. I then misted the page trying to compliment the colors on the paper.
 Another close-up.
I used Blue Fern lace and Prima flowers to embellish the page. I also used some mechanicals.
Another close-up.
 I took the title from my page. I cut off just enough of the top to get the title Jane Austen.  I enjoyed working with these papers! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Take care and all the best! :)


Products Used

Papers
Calling Cards
Mercantile
Distressed Floral

Chipboard
Regal Frame

Lace
Blue Fern lace



No comments:

Post a Comment