Translate

Thursday 28 May 2020

Perfect

 Welcome! I have a new project today done with the A Romantic Life collection from Blue Fern Studios.
This layout was inspired by the uber talented Marilyn Rivera you can find her blog here. This is my second oldest granddaughter Emily, an avid gymnast and dancer with a big personality!
I did the usual with my background. First an application of clear Gesso. I then cut all around the circle graphic on the page leaving only a tiny bit at the bottom attached. I then went around the graphic cutout with a stencil and some molding paste. At first I gave it a light coating of color in pink but ended up going back and adding more color to make it pop more. 
I used the Ornate Corner Flourish and cut it in half. I used It's A Girl embossing powder to color it. I added a piece on the top and one on the bottom to help extend my design. I used some cheesecloth and tucked it underneath the cutout as well as under the chipboard pieces.
I used flowers from Prima and the little pink roses are from the Blue Fern Studios Spring Blooms collection in pink.
I used some pieces from the Ephemera pack to help embellish my page.
Another photo showing the Ephemera pieces.
My title came from the Perfect, Adorable, Special chipboard pack. I love these words packages! They are awesome for titles. I used Bubblegum embossing powder to color it and added some Seedlings in Meadow to help it stand out more. I also used seedlings randomly on my page for more interest. I also used Art Stones from Prima.
I stamped out some butterflies and added them randomly on my layout. The yellow roses are from 49 & Market. 

I love the colors in this line. They are versatile and great for a variety of different types of photos.
That brings this post to an end for today. I hope that you are well and staying safe out there! It has been a challenging time for everyone with this Pandemic. I hope and pray that we as a society can work together to rid ourselves of this virus. Hang in there as this to shall pass!

All the best! :)


Products Used

Paper
Devoted-A Romantic Life
In Boom- Garden Life

Embossing Powder
It's A Girl
Bubblegum

Seedlings
Meadow

Chipboard
Ornate Corner Flourish
Perfect, Adorable, Special word pack

Flowers
Spring Blooms-pink




No comments:

Post a Comment