Translate

Sunday 8 November 2020

Beauty

Hello, hello! Just me again with another layout using 49 & Market papers.
This is not my typical layout but I really enjoyed doing it. I used the September  Limited Edition Kit from My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club using the Serendipitous Collection from 49 & Market.
I used a variety of pieces of chipboard. I heat embossed them in various colors. I used the swirl  to help extend my layout horizontally and then embellished it with flowers and Seedlings in Lilac from Blue Fern Studios. I also made some stars with my Prima mold and painted them various colors as well.
I cut out my photo, backed it with chipboard and popped it up then embellished all around it. It sort of reminds me of a jungle!
Another close-up of all the embellishments.
The last shot is of my title taken from a Dusty Attic word pack. I embossed it with Lindy's embossing powder. I also did some stamping and stenciling work on my background.

That's it for today I hope you like the layout! take care and stay safe! All the best! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment