Translate

Saturday 7 November 2020

Live Your Life

Good Day! Hope you are enjoying this beautiful weekend! I have a layout today done with papers I got from Mother's Day. I've been wanting to work with them but shortly after receiving them I got sick and ended up in hospital. It took me awhile to get back on my feet but here I am and here we go!
This is the absolutely gorgeous Vintage Artistry line called Sky from 49 & Market.
I did a bit of stenciling on my page with a brick stencil and some molding paste. (Of course I primed the page with clear gesso first). I lightly colored the brick with some Walnut Stain distress ink from Tim Holtz to match the browns in the girls boots in the photo. This is one of two flower clusters using 49 & Market Blooms Wildflowers in Sky and Blue Raspberry.
The second flower cluster. I also colored some cheesecloth to tuck behind my clusters for added texture. I also did some stamping using a 49 & Market stamp.
I used the tabs along the bottom of the pages and added them to my design. These are often so pretty they are a shame to waste them. I backed the photo with several different pieces of paper and the newsprint from the cut out sheet. I used a tiny piece of chipboard from Dusty Attic. I primed them with white gesso and then colored it with Weathered Wood from Tim Holtz. A few Art Stones and voila added texture.
I used a die to cut out a doily from white cardstock to help bring out the blues on the page. I also used a few pieces from the push out sheet.
I used another push out piece as my title. Live your life to the best. Simple but it works.
Full length shot of the flower cluster and papers from the left. Added more Art Stones across the page.
My last close-up is off the photo with all it's layers. I love this color palette it's so pretty and delicate. I also love the fact that this lines comes in various colors. It is so easy to work with and l find creating layouts just flows when using 49 & Market papers.


I hope you enjoyed looking and I will be back soon with another layout from 49 & Market. Take care and stay safe! All the best! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment