Translate

Thursday 13 May 2021

Daddy's Girl-My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club

Good day! I have another layout today using the May Limited Edition Kit from My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club.

This is my youngest granddaughter Emily reading with her dad. I love this photo. I know it's not the best quality (I didn't take it lol) but it's moments like this that make life special and should be documented.
I used the May Limited Edition Kit from My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club for this layout. This kit is chocked full of gorgeous papers, flowers and other gorgeous embellishments.
I added some layers behind my photo using tags I made from the papers included in the kit. I primed my page with clear gesso (always) because I wanted to add some dimension around the photo with a stencil and some moulding paste.
I took the lace from the die cut sheet from 49 & Market that came in the kit and cut it in half using one half to go along underneath the photo.
Blooms in the kit are from Prima and match the papers beautifully. I also added a small piece of colored cheesecloth to add more texture to the layout.
Last close-up for the day. I added just a little bit of interest on the bottom right hand corner of my page by using the other half of the paper lace, more cheesecloth, a tag and a bloom. This was a really simple layout to do and I enjoyed myself! 

Hope all is well with you and I will be back with the final layout for this month soon! Stay safe and take care!
All the best! :)










 

No comments:

Post a Comment