Translate

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Dare to Dream

My daughter Meaghan during a  recent visit home. I used the LE kit from my Creative Scrapbook. it was chocked full of goodies from Prima including their new Romance Novel Line.
This lovely DA frame was also included in the kit as was the wooden ticket. I sprayed the DA frame with Candy Apple Red Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels and then stamped the dried frame with a music note stamp I have.

I used this DA Hinge from my stash and sprayed it the same color as the frame. The flower was made using a sheet of Modeling Film I recieved in last months Mixed Media Kit. I simply stamped the flower cut it out and then heated it with my blowdryer. I was then able to shape the way I wanted.

This is a mix of both handmade and Prima flowers as well as more wooden embellies from the Prima collection. I absolutely love Prima's Allegra Adelle flowers with their dangling charms just gorgeous! The leaves are also made using the modelling flim I mentioned earlier.

More embellishments in the top left corner. Unfortuantely the picture is the wrong way :( Oh well long day. Well that's it for me today. Thanks for coming by and have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment